|Builders - Berkeley Home
Architect - Douglas, Marriot, Worby & Robinson
This Historic Grade II listed buildings in the old dockland was originally built in 1865 and known as the Imperia Hotel. In 1912 many wealthy and prominent people stayed at the Hotel before embarking on the ill-fated maiden voyage of the Titanic. In 2000 the building now known as South Western House was converted into luxury apartments with secondary glazing enhancing comfortable surroundings.